The top tier of this wine lover's hamper includes a bottle of Savigny Les Beaune 1er, from Jean Jacques Girard, one of Burgundy’s stellar producers; a bottle of Champagne Deville’s classic non-vintage fizz Carte Noir; and a bottle of fabulously rich, ripe Ripasso from Italy’s fabulous Guerrieri-Rizzardi family. On the bottom tier, two delicious sweet-edged teas from specialists Prince & Sons - one Caramel Vanilla Rooibos, the other the sumptuous Chocolate Cinnamon. Two sparkly Christmas jellies, ideal companions on toast for either of the latter teas, join in the fun. And a box of handmade truffles from Noble & Stace, one of Sussex's most venerated small batch chocolatiers, completes this delicious combination.
Included in this hamper:
- Savigny Les Beaunes 1er Cru Les Fourneaux 2014, Jean Jacques Girard, Burgundy, France, ABV: 13%
- Champagne Deville Carte Noir NV, Champagne, France, ABV: 12.5%
- Guerrieri-Rizzardi Pojega 2015 Valpolicella Ripasso, Italy, ABV: 13%
- Prince & Sons Caramel Vanilla Rooibos Tea
- Prince & Sons Chocolate Cinnamon Tea
- Ouse Valley Fairy Jelly, Elderflower with Gold Flake
- Ouse Valley Fairy Jelly, Cranberry with Silver Flake
- Noble & Stace Chocolatiers Handmade Truffles
(Please note, some items contain nuts)
NB. If you need to send multiple gifts to multiple addresses, please call us on 07884265684 and we will make it quick and easy for you.