The top tier of this wine lover's hamper includes a bottle of Savigny Les Beaune 1er, from Jean Jacques Girard, one of Burgundy’s stellar producers; a bottle of Champagne Deville’s classic non-vintage fizz Carte Noir; and a bottle of fabulously rich, ripe Ripasso from Italy’s fabulous Guerrieri-Rizzardi family.
On the bottom tier is a classic Christmas Chutney, a delicious traditional hot Piccalilly, awesome Sourdough crispbreads, a stunning Tapenade and a winning Caponata. In other words, the perfect combination for a Boxing Day blow out when you want the finest of wines known to man along with the perfect accompaniment to all that left over ham and turkey.
Included in this hamper:
- Savigny Les Beaunes 1er Cru Les Fourneaux 2014, Jean Jacques Girard, Burgundy, France, ABV: 13%
- Champagne Deville Carte Noir NV, Champagne, France, ABV: 12.5%
- Guerrieri-Rizzardi Pojega 2015 Valpolicella Ripasso, Italy, ABV: 13%
- Ouse Valley Tapenade
- Ouse Valley Caponata
- Hot Traditional Piccalilli
- Three Kings Christmas Chutney
- Peter's Yard Sourdough Crispbread with Spelt & Poppysee
(Please note, some items contain nuts)
NB. If you need to send multiple gifts to multiple addresses, please call us on 07884265684 and we will make it quick and easy for you.